Web Support & Training
Launching a new website is just a first step. Websites are living documents, subject to consistent change. As a result, a healthy support relationship is important to ensure your website is performing over its life cycle.
Our team is always available for web support issues—we’re physically on campus (Grace Hall) and respond to all requests within 24 hours, Monday–Friday. Web support requests typically include:
- Customer service queries
- Assistance and advice
- Minor website adjustments (that aren’t possible within the admin)
- Bugs, errors, or broken sites
Web support is offered at no charge, unless support issues evolve into larger development tasks.
- All issues under 10 minutes are free.
- All bugs, errors, or broken sites will be repaired for free.
- Website adjustments over 10 minutes are subject to the Web team hourly rate ($95/hour). We won’t begin any work without a basic estimate and approval.
Need some help? Contact web support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Web team offers training for our primary CMS, Conductor, free to campus users. Training sessions are offered a few times a month and cover the basics of managing a website using Conductor.
Sign Up for Conductor Training
Conductor User Guide
Helps campus users with best practices and advice for formatting content within the admin of Conductor-based websites.