Web Support & Training
Launching a new website is just a first step. Websites are living documents, subject to consistent change. As a result, a healthy support relationship is important to ensure your website is performing over it’s life cycle.
Our team is always available for web support issues - we’re physically on campus (Grace Hall) and promise to respond to all requests within 24 hours (during the work week, Monday-Friday). Web support requests typically include:
- Minor website adjustments (that aren’t possible within the admin).
- Bugs, errors, or broken sites
- Assistance & advice
Web support is offered at no charge, unless support issues evolve into larger development tasks.
- All issues under 10 minutes are free.
- All bugs, errors, or broken sites will be repaired for free.
- Website adjustments over 10 minutes are subject to the webteam hourly rate ($95/hour). We won’t begin any work without a basic estimate & approval.
Need some help? Contact web support at email@example.com.
We also offer free Conductor training to campus users. Training sessions are offered a few times a month and cover the basics of managing a website using Conductor.